ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday 6 July 2011

David Oh as a English teacher & singing I'm Yours on MBC sitcom "All My Love"

On 27th,David Oh surprise appearance as a English teacher in MBC sitcom "All My Love" 

In the latest episode of “All My Love” Doojoon and his cousin Woojin fight to determine who is the most popular teacher at their school.  In the end Doojoon and Woojin invite all the girl students for lunch and insist on paying for everyone’s food but suddenly Yoon Seung Ha, another teacher arrives bringing with her the new English teacher.  David Oh.  LOL MBC is really milking these kids for everything they’re worth.  Not that I’m complaining.

David begins to play”I’m Yours” by Jason Mraz and the girls drop their food and go running after him all the while Doojoon and Woojin stand in disappointment and shock.
 Full credit to Generic Korean @ wordpress

 Here is the video,



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | fantastic sams coupons